Frequently Asked Question
From 1 to 2 years, depending on the size of the battery and the function of the movement.
You can visit our website www.technomarine.com to find an authorized repair service center near you. Turnaround time is between 2 to 3 weeks. When sending your timepiece to the repairs department we would recommend sending it directly to an authorized repair service center. Otherwise, you will void warranty on your timepiece.
Your watch is protected by the TechnoMarine warranty for a period of two years from the date of purchase. The TechnoMarine warranty covers all material and manufacturing defects during this period. The warranty is only valid if the retailer has completed the warranty card with: date of purchase, reference number, serial number, and retailer’s name, address and phone number. In addition, the serial number must be clearly legible on the watch. Restrictions on warranty apply, more details on www.technomarine.com
Step 1: Remove Strap and Case Cover
- Remove both ends of the strap: with the watch face down, use screwdriver to push in the quick release pin, and simultaneously pull out the strap.
- Remove Case Cover: once you have removed both sides of the strap, the case cover will peel right off.
Step 2: Replace Case cover
- Take your new case cover, insert the crown, or crown and pushers into the holes of the cover, and fit all the way around the case.
Step 4: Replace New Strap
- Take short end strap and place it at 12’o clock with face down, align strap to case, and insert one side of the pin, from the top.
- Take your screwdriver and use it to push in the pin and simultaneously push down to fit into the case.
- Use your screwdriver to secure both sides of the pin into the case.
- Tug the strap firmly to make sure it has been properly installed.
- Take the long end strap, place at 6 o’clock and repeat same process as for the short end one.
- You can see more details on this video.
You can visit us online at www.technomarine.com to find an authorized retailer near you or online from www.amazon.com/technomarine, they have a large assortment available.
You can simply use water or soap (that does not contain chlorine) and gently scrub it with a toothbrush. Do not use any strong cleaning products on your strap, they can deteriorate it. Straps will naturally discolor with time.
Buying your TechnoMarine watch from an authorized point of sale is your best assurance when making your purchase. This will also guarantee that your TechnoMarine watch is covered by the TechnoMarine manufacturer’s warranty. Some TechnoMarine watches purchased from unauthorized online retailers have been found to be counterfeit, refurbished, worn or illegally imported. For store locator, please visit us online at www.technomarine.com.
Most TechnoMarine watches are tested for water resistance up to 20 atm / 200 meters, meaning they are perfectly suitable for marine activity, free diving without scuba gear and serious surface water sports.
(The BlackSnow collection however is tested for 5 atm only.)
The MoonSun Abyss collection, resistant to 1,200 atm, is filled with silicone oil to keep the pressure equalized, is a diving watch that offers one of the greatest water resistance in the industry.
Here are a few tips to ensure water resistance:
- Make sure the crown is always tightened before entering in water
- Have your watch tested annually by one of our authorized service centers, they will replace the gasket as part of the maintenance
- If moisture has entered the watch, immediately contact our service center for repair
- After bathing in the sea, always rinse your watch with warm water
Once we get your watch, please allow 10 business days to be processed. If you used our online service tool to send in your watch, you will receive an email notification from the TechnoMarine Service Center when your package is received and when it send out.
A TechnoMarine watch was given to me as a gift and do not have receipt nor warranty card or I lost my proof of purchase, can I still have it service under the Warranty?
You will be required to provide proof of purchase in order to have your watch services under warranty,
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information on the color, feature, or sizing of a TechnoMarine product.
Repair costs are based on an estimate- a professional determination of what is best for your watch, as evaluated by a watchmaker. A free estimate will be provided to you with a detailed explanation of the repair needed on your timepiece.
You can contact us via email at email@example.com
For technical and quality reason, we do not deliver individual spare parts to our customers.
The TechnoMarine service centers are available to all customer and offer professional service, carried out in accordance with TechnoMarine high quality standards.
- Bathing in the sea: Always rinse your watch with fresh warm water afterwards.
- Shocks: Wether thermal or other shocks, avoid them. In the event of violent shocks, please have your watch checked by a TechnoMarine approved service center.
- Crown: depending on model, push or screw it in carefully to ensure that no water enters the mechanism.
- Cleaning: For metal bracelets and for all water resist cases use a toothbrush with a soapy water and soft cloth for drying.
- Chemical products: avoid direct contact with solvents, detergent, perfumes, cosmetic products etc, since they may damage your bracelet, the case or gaskets.
- Temperature: Do not expose your watch to sudden temperature changes (exposure to sunlight followed by immersion in coldwater) or extreme temperature over 140F or under than 32F.